I Don’t Play Politics Of Enmity - Peter Obi’s Former Campaign DG, Okupe Clears Air On Alleged Support Of APC Governor

Forum 1 year ago

I Don’t Play Politics Of Enmity - Peter Obi’s Former Campaign DG, Okupe Clears Air On Alleged Support Of APC Governor

Doyin Okupe, the former director-general of Peter Obi’s Labour Party presidential campaign council, has cleared the air on his recent outing with Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e1ed142c1754ed59f80b34cc8cb47c32.jpeg
Abiodun, an All Progressives Congress, APC member, is one of the 11 governors seeking reelection on Saturday.

Okupe was seen disembarking from a jet with Abiodun in a video circulating on social media.

The video sent waves of shock on social media as some supporters of Obi alleged that Okupe worked for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the APC in the election.

Others claimed he abandoned Obi after the election.

In December last year, A Federal High Court in Abuja jailed Okupe for two years with an option of fine.

However, Okupe, on his official Twitter handle, explained that political opponents are not enemies but just competitors in the landscape.

“I don’t play politics of enmity based on political differences. Political opponents are not enemies but Just competitors. Many PDP & APC chieftains are personal friends & long-standing associates. Femi Gbajabiamila was a special guest of honour at my book launch. His mum is my aunt”, he posted.

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6627d837213b053f8afc95460253014.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Seal Off Benue APC Factional Secretariat
Forum | 1 hour ago

Police Seal Off Benue APC Factional Secretariat

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 1 hour ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm
Forum | 1 hour ago

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 15 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi