Rapper, Zlatan Ibile set to launch skincare brand

Forum 1 year ago

Rapper, Zlatan Ibile set to launch skincare brand

Nigerian rapper and music executive, Zlatan Ibile has announced that he is set to unveil a skincare company.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ac4c8a8af3c4fd7db07157d3ef35fe37.png

The Zanku Records founder, made this known while responding to a fan who glossed over his smooth and glowing skin.

Zlatan said that he will be introducing his product into the market soon, but he expressed reservations about whether fans would patronise him.

The fan known as @Oghenebruno shared a photo of the Lagos Anthem crooner and said; “Na only Zlatan fit give me skincare advice wey I go collect.”

Reacting, the artiste said; “Releasing my products soon !! But shey you go buy?”

Checkout his post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 8 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 18 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off