‘People can’t really stand the truth’ Monalisa Stephen breaks silence after shocking revelation on her sex life

Forum 1 year ago

‘People can’t really stand the truth’ Monalisa Stephen breaks silence after shocking revelation on her sex life

After the internet was set buzzing following her shocking revelation about her sexual life, Monalisa Stephen has broken her silence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/40e0a5f0585a3cabd90bc7361fe9ff59.jpg

Waploaded reported that the actress and body positivity advocate has been under fire after she gave a vivid explanation of her sex life during her monthly menstruation in a podcast with OAP Nedu on his podcast, honest bunch.

Monalisa said “My boyfriend use to go down on me when I am on my period. The first time, I did not know what he was trying to prove then he did it again and again”

Having received criticisms from fans and colleagues, Monalisa took to her Instagram stories to speak on the issue. She noted that people find it difficult to withstand the truth and it’s the main reason why she hasn’t put the plan of starting her own podcast into action.

According to her, People love lies a lot and she definitely won’t be allowing that on her podcast.

She wrote: “Na why I never open my own podcast be this. You will find out people can’t really stand the truth. They love lies a lot”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 17 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker