Woman marries passerby who beat up man that tried to rape her

Forum 1 year ago

Woman marries passerby who beat up man that tried to rape her

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share an interesting and drama filled story about ho her parents met.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/675d35617c8b65e09114bd8032cbbeab.jpg

The guy known as @WasOnceJefe said his father saved her mother from a man who tried to rape her.

He narrated how his mum jumped out of a two story building in a bid to escape from the perpetrator and she landed in front of a man’s bike.

@WasOnceJefe said his father mobilised a mob and they beat up the rapist ater which he took his mother to the hospital. That was the beginning of their Happily Ever After story

The tweep shared; “My mother jumped out of a 2nd storey window to avoid a rapist and landed smack in front of my dad’s bike.

Man sharply led a small mob to deck the rapist and took her to hospital to fix her broken leg. They’re still together and in love today. “

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 2 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK