Davido’s third babymama, Larissa London celebrates son’s third birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Davido’s third babymama, Larissa London celebrates son’s third birthday

Larissa London, the third babymama of award-winning singer, Davido is celebrating their son, Dawson as he turns 3.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02f3fe257030715f290683e40c371704.jpg

The make-up artiste shared a photo of their son on her Instagram story with a simple caption for him.

The mother of one sent her birthday wishes to her mini-me.

“Happy Birthday Son”.

Davido publicly acknowledges his fourth child

Recall that in August, 2022, Davido had for the first time acknowledged his son Dawson, whom he shares with Larissa.

The singer stepped out in style with his second son as he attended Celebrity pastor, Tobi Adegboyega’s church service and his lawyer, Bobo Ajudua’s son’s birthday party in London.

A video which made rounds on the internet showed the singer carrying his fourth child as he greeted guests, and the pastor.

The fourth child of the singer was born in 2020, while he was still dating his ex fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

According to the viral reports, the London-based makeup artist Larissa welcomed her child in March and Davido was responsible for it.

Larissa London blows hot, makes threat

Early this year, Larissa London had threatened a tell-all.

The make-up artist took to her Instagram hours to tease a tell-all.

Larissa stated that she had had enough and promised to spill teas on Instagram live.

However, Larissa didn’t keep to her words as she failed to go on Instagram live.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/879b61ddd0743f55213d1af14782d5f9.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 10 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth