XO, Kitty Clip Unveils First Look at To All the Boys Spin-off

Forum 1 year ago

XO, Kitty Clip Unveils First Look at To All the Boys Spin-off

Netflix has dropped the first XO Kitty clip for the upcoming sequel spin-off to the popular To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before film trilogy. The series will be available for streaming on May 18.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bf1225c3416dab38d0744000f9a46c32.jpg

The video features Anna Cathcart’s Kitty as she gives a PowerPoint presentation to explain her desire to attend high school in Korea in hopes of learning more about her late mother. It also teases her mom’s interesting connection with her long-distance boyfriend Dae.

“We all fell so deeply in love with Lara Jean and her story. So it felt like the greatest gift to give to Kitty was to let her as a character kind of set off on her own two feet and not put her in the shadow of either of her sisters.” co-showrunner Sascha Rothchild said in a statement (via Tudum) “She’s stepping into the fore – picking up the baton from Lara Jean.”

XO, Kitty is a half-hour-long YA comedy-drama directed by Jennifer Arnold, Jeff Chan, Pamela Romanowsky, and Katina Medina Mora. Joining Cathcart is Choi Min-Yeong (Dream Palace) as Dae, Anthony Keyvan (Love, Victor) as Q, Peter Thurnwald (Players) as Alex, Regan Aliyah (Club Mickey Mouse) as Juliana, Yunjin Kim (Lost) as Jina, Michael K. Lee as Professor Lee, and Jocelyn Shelfo (The Summer I Turned Pretty) as Madison, with newcomers Gia Kim as Yuri and Sang Heon Lee as Min Ho.

“Teen matchmaker Kitty Song Covey thinks she knows everything there is to know about love,” reads the synopsis. “But when she moves halfway across the world to reunite with her long-distance boyfriend, she’ll soon realize that relationships are a lot more complicated when it’s your own heart on the line.”

XO, Kitty is created and executive produced by author Jenny Han, who is serving as the showrunner with Sascha Rothchild. It’s also still unclear whether or not, some of the film’s cast would also be making an appearance in the series. It is a production by ACE Entertainment and Awesomeness Studios. It is executive produced by Rothchild and Matt Kaplan of ACE Entertainment. The pilot is co-written by Han and Siobhan Vivian.

Based on Han’s best-selling book series, the film trilogy starred Lana Condor (Deadly Class), Noah Centineo (Black Adam), John Corbett (Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll), Janel Parrish (Pretty Little Liars), and 13 Reasons Why‘s Ross Butler. It was a breakout hit for Netflix, garnerin

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Dead Boy Detectives Clip Introduces Lukas Gage as Cat King
Forum | 1 week ago

Dead Boy Detectives Clip Introduces Lukas Gage as Cat King