Biola Bayo reveals interesting unknown facts about Mo Bimpe

Forum 1 year ago

Biola Bayo reveals interesting unknown facts about Mo Bimpe

Nollywood actress, Biola Bayo has revealed some things we don’t about Mo Bimpe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b1d32c6a1d31cc91fa4c35ad2ac568d6.jpg

As the actress celebrated her birthday yesterday, Thursday, March 23rd, Biola Bayo made some revelation about Mo Bimpe.

Biola Bayo revealed that the wife of Lateef Adedimeji is not just beautiful but loving, hardworking, and a darling.

Describing her as Evelyn, Biola Bayo prayed for her.

“Happy birthday to my precious Evelyn Iyawo Alfa wa…. Mo is beautiful.. Mo is loving, Mo is hardworking, Mo is always a darling. May your years be long and filled with goodness. May God hear and answer your secret prayers in Jesus name. Love you sis”.

Biola Bayo isn’t the only celebrity who has spoken highly of Mo Bimpe.

Bimbo Afolayan celebrates Mo Bimpe on her birthday

Recall that Bimbo Afolayan while penning a sweet note to Mo Bimpe, revealed an unknown truth about her.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a stunning photo of the celebrant, Mo Bimpe praised Bimbo Afolayan for being a sweet sister and an amazing soul.

Describing her as the best of the best, she stated that Mo Bimpe was real and blessed.

She prayed for her to continue shining like a star.

“My love @mo_bimpe.

My sweet sister. You are ana amazing soul. The best of if the best of them. You are real and blessed. Continue to be a shining star that you are ifemi. Have a fun filled birthday sweets”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ababa511089ab50cd58975cec49c3429.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy