James Brown expresses gratitude as he reflects on his humbling beginning

Forum 1 year ago

James Brown expresses gratitude as he reflects on his humbling beginning

Popular crossdresser, James Chukwueze Obiafor better known as James Brown is reflecting on his early career days.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/16249ca7f9541e50df5902755894d3c5.jpg

Sharing a screenshot from the embarrassing moment he was arrested years back over gay allegations, James Brown reminisced on his humbling days.

The crossdresser expressed gratitude to God for his humble beginnings.

“I bless my humble beginnings”.

James Brown reflects on his life struggles pre fame

Recall that last year, the self acclaimed Princess of Africa had chosen to reflect on his begining days on his birthday.

James started pulling the weight of fans after a video where he made a grammatical blunder “They didn’t caught me” following his arrest went viral.

The spotlight had continued to beam on him and the crossdresser keeps growing on a fast pace in the industry.

Marking his 22nd birthday, James Brown reminisced on his humble days from when he was in prison, to all the challenges he has encountered.

He made mention of the time he was arrested which catapulted him to the spotlight and gave him fame. Read more here.

James Brown reveals his 2023 resolution

Early this year, James Brown had shocked many with his New Year resolution.

The content creator via his Instagram page revealed that his aim for this year is to chill with Kim Kardashian, Naomi Campbell, Drake, Chris Brown, Wizkid, and more.

Reflecting on his pre-fame journey, James Brown shared a throwback video of the viral clip that launched him into fame. Recall that James Brown gained prominence after a video of him making grammatical blunder why trying to prove his innocence after being arrested made rounds.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b9ad14d8e3b92af046a657c9e8991b5a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 4 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 6 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’