‘My mother-in-law loves me so much’ Anita Joseph speaks on the love she enjoys in her marriage with MC Fish

Forum 1 year ago

‘My mother-in-law loves me so much’ Anita Joseph speaks on the love she enjoys in her marriage with MC Fish

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph better known has shed light on her marriage with comedian, Fisayo Michael Olagunju better known as MC Fish and how much she is deeply cherished by her mother-in-law.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/69832704dc0d107ab22e95d87cf3833d.jpg

In a recent interview, Anita Joseph better known as Mother Hen recalled how she was convinced she was going to end up with her husband and the first words he said to her. She said:

“I knew we were going to get married during our first year of being together. We were always talking about the future. Whenever a man talks about the future of his partner all the time, that shows that he is seeing the partner in the future. I realised that he always spoke about what we would do in the next 10, 20 and 30 years. When I visualised it, I realised that I also saw him in my future, too. That was when it really struck me that we were eventually going to get married. But, I kept praying about it as well to get God’s backing. In whatever decision I make, I pray; prayers guide me a lot.”

Recalling the most precious moment on her wedding day with MC Fish, Anita Joseph said she enjoyed the genuine love between the two families who have since become one despite coming from different tribes. She went on to reveal the special bond she shares with her mother-in-law. She said:

“I enjoyed mostly the acceptance and the love between my family and my husband’s family. My mother-in-law loves me so much and I love her too. It was so beautiful and overwhelming.”

Anita Joseph went on to unravel the kind of man she is married to. She said “My husband is kind. He is a good man with a good heart. He is respectful. He respects and loves me a lot. Anything that will make me happy is what he does.”

The actress who was trolled a few days back for not having kids in her marriage after three years of marriage dived into how she balances her career and her home. She said:

“I balance my career and home by prioritising my time. There is time for everything. I give my home my time because my home needs me now more than my career. I have been doing this job for a very long time, and by God’s grace, I have been successful in my career. I am known all over the continent; I am not a beginner anymore. I devote more time to my home than my career now. My marriage is just three years old and needs building as well. It has been beautiful. When it is time to be home, I am fully home. I don’t bring work home. No, I don’t.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 2 days ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr