“My one and only masomo of life” Biodun Omoborty declares love for her brother on his birthday

Forum 1 year ago

“My one and only masomo of life” Biodun Omoborty declares love for her brother on his birthday

Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo Shofuyi, known as Biodun Omoborty, has penned a love declaration to her brother, Felix Olaoluwa, on his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/38402821b363313b1342221b7a6db7c1.jpg

The beautiful actress expressed her excitement on Instagram by sharing photos from the beautiful moment she surprised him.

Sharing the photos online, Biodun Okeowo revealed her brother is very caring, a prayer warrior and her best pal.

The curvy actress wished her brother would be blessed in all his endeavours, and she won’t hesitate to choose him as her brother over again.

She wrote, Happiest birthday to the most caring brother, my prayer warrior and my best pal…

My one and only masomo of life. I pray that God bless everything that concerns you.

Thanks for loving me unconditionally, sir. If I’m to choose a blood brother in my next life. I will choose you.

I love you Olaoluwa Olori oko Samosangudu 🙌@felixolaoluwashofuyi.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing