Mo Abudu, Toyin Abraham react as Actress Kehinde Bankole shares beautiful pictures in Ghanaian attire on her birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Mo Abudu, Toyin Abraham react as Actress Kehinde Bankole shares beautiful pictures in Ghanaian attire on her birthday

Popular Nigerian actress Kehinde Bankole, has caused a social media frenzy as she posts stunning photos of herself dressed in Ghanaian attire on her birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec96917b1fa50750388d30ec711b8e42.jpg

On her 38th birthday, the actress reminisces about a recent movie she filmed in Ghana, sharing her experiences of falling ill, gaining weight, and relishing in delicious cuisine on social media.

She wrote: “Ghana, it was a rollercoaster but all worth it! I’ll share a link to my experience on youtube in the morning, Thank you! Filmed, fell ill, chopped enough food and grew bumbum, went to the market! but rest assured our love affair has officially started. And now i can say it’s a wrap!! Filming done. I’ll definitely be back”.

Although Bankole didn’t mention it was her birthday, her fans and admirers were quick to recognize the occasion and flooded her with birthday wishes.

Here are some of their comments

Many of her colleagues flocked to her comment section to hail her beauty.

MoAbudu wrote: Beautiful

Kie kie and Toyin Abraham dropped heart emojis

Another fan wrote: It’s the smile for me

A user wrote: Happy birthday the kennybanks

Another fan penned: Talented African Actress

A fan wrote: Happy birthday My beautiful namesake & ur twin

Another netizen wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE

A user penned: My woman

A fan wrote: You are gorgeous

Another fan penned: This depicts the rich African culture. Beautiful.

A netizen wrote Amazing picture of a great woman. Africa is blessed with beautiful people and places.

A another fan wrote: Tell me why you’re not the best.

A fan penned: Glad to have your home… it’s long overdue, happy birthday to you dear, may your season be blessed.

A user wrote: Happy birthday to the one and only pretty woman in Africa

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9902f3ff6288022e89cb21272a8ff214.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 hours ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 18 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 20 hours ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 21 hours ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours