Iyabo Ojo, Dorathy, others drool over adorable pictures of Zlatan’s son on his birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Iyabo Ojo, Dorathy, others drool over adorable pictures of Zlatan’s son on his birthday

Celebrities have been left in awe after Nigerian singer Zlatan Ibile shared cute pictures of his son as he marks his third birthday today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eac5b4206a8f2d5d3c99b504043eca78.jpg

Waploaded recalls a few minutes ago that, Zlatan reunited with his baby mama, Davita Lamai, for their son’s third birthday.

The parent shared stunning family photos in a joint Instagram post to mark their son Shiloh’s birthday.

The proud parents described their son as the greatest gift the have ever received and appreciated God for their gift.

Zlatan and his babymama praised their son for being the best son any parent could ever hope for.

Some celebrities have however gone ahead to shower prayer on the little boy while gushing over the cute pictures Zlatan shared.

Celebrities react as Singer Zlatan Ibile celebrate son’s 3rd birthday

Iyabo ojo prayed for him: God bless him

Enionoluwa gushed: OMG. So cute!

Dorathy wrote: Happy birthday Champ

Shayomisworld penned: So beautiful

Sarkidie wrote: Blessings on blessings to the young king

The real tobe penned: Zlatan and Zlatania with baby Zlatino. More life

Dosh lowkey wrote: Big Boyy 3. Omo jo daddy

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/17e018b86f56d0b5a3b82ce7d6763734.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 16 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals