Actor Stan Nze set to pepper wife, Blessing Obasi as robot serves him food at a restaurant (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Stan Nze set to pepper wife, Blessing Obasi as robot serves him food at a restaurant (Video)

Nollywood actor, Stan Nze has found a new means of peppering his wife, Blessing Obasi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d85ad05d95bce965e692b4aaae5d6ee.jpg

The movie star was left stunned after he visited a restaurant and was served meal by a robot.

It is no doubt that the world is moving fast in terms of innovation, and with the development of some applications and electrical software, some people might be out of jobs in future.

Sharing the experience on his Instagram page, Stan Nze alerted his wife that he has found a better substitute incase she doesn’t serve him food.

He revealed that he plans to but the robot Incase his wife misbehaves.

“Just in case Lolo wan do shakara for me. I wan buy this robot”.

Reacting, Blessing Obasi told him to go ahead with his plans but ensure that the robot runs errands for him.

“Just make sure you go to your robotic lover for your daily meals….na she go dey go market, cook and serve you”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 4 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 5 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 11 hours ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out