Jason Momoa Teases Aquaman’s DCU Future After The Lost Kingdom

Forum 1 year ago

Jason Momoa Teases Aquaman’s DCU Future After The Lost Kingdom

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom star Jason Momoa has spoken a bit about his future as Arthur Curry in the new DCU.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93b4d6a0924966c06842397fcac43478.jpg

While talking to Total Film Magazine, Momoa said that he “absolutely” thinks that Aquaman will continue to be involved in the DCU. He also praised the upcoming sequel’s comedy — particularly the work between himself and co-star Patrick Wilson, who plays Orm/Ocean Master.

“Peter [Safran]’s my producer [on Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom], and is a dear friend,” the actor stated. “I absolutely think Aquaman will be involved in the DCU. It’s on, bro — there’s no one bigger than Aquaman!”

Buy Aquaman on 4K or Blu-ray

Momoa went on to tease the comedy that fans can expect in the upcoming sequel.

“But, also, I hope people are excited to see the new one. It’s fun. I really enjoy doing comedy. There’s some really funny stuff with Patrick Wilson. I really adore him. We had a great time working together. It’s like we’re brothers. There’s a lot of cool stuff happening in this one.”

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is once again directed by James Wan from a screenplay written by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick. The sequel features the return of Jason Momoa as he reprises the leading role of Arthur Curry/Aquaman. Joining him are returning cast members Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Dolph Lundgren, Amber Heard, and Randall Park.

The sequel is produced by Wan and frequent collaborator/DC Studios Co-CEO Peter Safran. Wan previously teased that the sequel will feature a more serious and relevant story as well as some horror elements.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 10 hours ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.
Forum | 10 hours ago

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana