“Most beautiful woman of her time” Actor Eniola Afeez serenades wife, Esther Kale with love as she marks birthday

Forum 1 year ago

“Most beautiful woman of her time” Actor Eniola Afeez serenades wife, Esther Kale with love as she marks birthday

Nollywood actor and movie producer, Eniola Afeez has hailed his wife, Esther Kalejaye as she turns a year older today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78bf2886c9dba8c58f98ce8c77eb9f41.jpg

Showering her with love, Eniola bursted his wife’s brains as he eulogised her. Describing her as his love, woman and wife, he crowned her the most beautiful woman of her time.

Eniola stated that his wife is the best and a big blessing to her household and generation.

“Clear road for the most beautiful woman of her time and a big blessing to her generation and household. Happy birthday to you my love, my woman, my wife. You’re the best”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 21 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 23 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday