Chris Pratt Wants to Reprise Peter Quill After Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Forum 1 year ago

Chris Pratt Wants to Reprise Peter Quill After Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

It’s no secret that the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will be the last time this current team is together on the big screen. However, star Chris Pratt isn’t necessarily done playing the role of Peter “Star-Lord” Quill.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50675dd328eaf992090f255269b3cdec.jpg

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Pratt was asked if he was done playing Star-Lord, a role that took him into the realm of Hollywood superstars. Pratt wanted to answer without spoiling anything and said that even if something does happen to Star-Lord, he believes the character could come back and that he would love to play the role again.

“There’s ways for people to come back from the dead,” said Pratt. “That being said, by saying that I don’t feel like I’m done, it shouldn’t go into spoiler territory. I don’t want that to be like, ‘Oh, well, Chris Pratt says that Peter Quill doesn’t die.’ That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is, even if I do die in this, there’s a way to bring me back. So If you’re talking about, like, practically, can Peter Quill come back? The answer will always be yes. Now if you’re saying to me, Chris Pratt the actor, do I want to reprise my role as Peter Quill, and is there mileage left in the character, and do I have the bandwidth or headspace for that? I do. I’d be interested in playing the character again.”

Of course, even if Pratt does want to return, it’s unclear whether or not he will get the chance to.

“In Marvel Studios‘ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 our beloved band of misfits are looking a bit different these days,” reads the synopsis. “Peter Quill, still reeling from the loss of Gamora, must rally his team around him to defend the universe along with protecting one of their own. A mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.”

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is once again written and directed by James Gunn. MCU vets Pratt, Zoe Saldaña, Dave Bautista, Sean Gunn, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Bradley Cooper, and Vin Diesel are returning to reprise their respective roles as Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Kraglin, Nebula, Mantis, Rocket, and Groot. The threequel will also include the introduction of franchise newcomers Will Poulter, Chukwudi Iwuji, and Maria Bakalova, who have signed on for the roles of Adam Warlock, High Evolutionary, and Cosmo the Spacedog.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 8 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe