Double Life Trailer Features 2 Unlikely Partners Solving a Murder

Forum 1 year ago

Double Life Trailer Features 2 Unlikely Partners Solving a Murder

The first Double Life trailer (watch more movie trailers) for the upcoming thriller is out, previewing two unlikely companions coming together to try and solve a murder.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f5573e5d88e1ed1b13a12f8214c85fd.jpg

The upcoming film stars Javicia Leslie, Pascale Hutton, and Vincent Gale. It is directed by Mike Hurst from a story by Martin Wood. The film follows a grieving widow and the woman that her husband was having an affair with coming together to try and solve the truth behind his murder.

Check out the Double Life trailer below:

“A grieving widow learns from her late husband’s mistress that his death was no accident,” reads the official synopsis for the film. “The two women will form an unlikely alliance to uncover the truth behind his murder and unmask the man they both loved.”

Double Life is slated to release in select theaters and digitally on May 5, 2023. The film will then release on demand on May 19, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 2 days ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers