Frank Grillo Is Joining the DC Universe, Reveals What Led to Decision

Forum 1 year ago

Frank Grillo Is Joining the DC Universe, Reveals What Led to Decision

Frank Grillo, who played Brock Rumlow/Crossbones in multiple Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, has spoken about why he is joining the DC Universe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/390423c1d6f6f1787debec7a5888efc4.jpg

While talking with ComicBook.com, Grillo explained that he felt that his MCU character could have had a more substantial role in the universe and that he was disappointed by how little Crossbones appeared.

“I think Crossbones serves a purpose, but I think the interesting thing is that if you see how many people around the world have responded to Crossbones, and again, he’s on the screen for a very f–king short amount of time, I think there’s more there,” the actor said. “I think there was more meat on the bone. I was disappointed, which is why I went over to DC.”

The DC Universe’s first phase, called Chapter One: Gods and Monsters, will feature a multitude of different movies and television shows. A few of the announced projects include a Batman and Robin-focused movie called The Brave and the Bold, a Supergirl movie titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, a Swamp Thing film, and multiple TV shows.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 17 hours ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up