Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 Apple TV+ Release Date & Time

Forum 1 year ago

Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 Apple TV+ Release Date & Time

Ted Lasso SeaTed Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 is about to premiere on Apple TV+.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c9ab46db7f57aa6f8b388d3126483178.jpg

New challenges are waiting for the titular football coach. Here’s when to watch the next Ted Lasso episode.

When to Watch Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5son 3 Episode 5 Apple TV+ Release Date & Time

Apple TV+ will release Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 5 at 3 a.m. ET/12 a.m. PT on Wednesday, April 12. Written by Jamie Lee, the upcoming installment is titled “Signs.” Lee is a familiar name to Ted Lasso fans as she wrote the episodes “For the Children” and “Man City.”

“In Season 3, the newly-promoted AFC Richmond faces ridicule as media predictions widely peg them as last in the Premier League and Nate, now hailed as the “wonder kid,” has gone to work for Rupert at West Ham United,” reads the synopsis. “In the wake of Nate’s contentious departure from Richmond, Roy Kent steps up as assistant coach, alongside Beard (Brendan Hunt). Meanwhile, while Ted deals with pressures at work, he continues to wrestle with his own personal issues back home, Rebecca is focused on defeating Rupert and Keeley navigates being the boss of her own PR agency. Things seem to be falling apart both on and off the pitch, but Team Lasso is set to give it their best shot anyway.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins