Shazam! 2 Deleted Scenes Detailed by Grace Caroline Currey

Forum 1 year ago

Shazam! 2 Deleted Scenes Detailed by Grace Caroline Currey

Shazam! Fury of the Gods star Grace Caroline Currey has revealed a couple of deleted scenes from the DC Universe sequel that would have heavily featured her character, Mary Bromfield. While speaking with THR, Currey detailed a couple of deleted scenes from the movie that gave Mary further development.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8509f35884254b263c3401ca5d033169.jpg

“There’s one of her visiting a college to drop off pizzas and then running into some kids she went to high school with,” Currey revealed. “So you see more of that angst she’s feeling about the fact that she didn’t go to college, while her former classmates are now living her dream.”

Currey spoke about a second scene that paralleled Jurassic Park, as she compared a gesture that Mary makes to one that Alan Grant makes in the iconic dinosaur movie.

“I had a Jurassic Park moment when Mary first went into the library, and I took my sunglasses off really sloppily, like when Dr. Alan Grant [Sam Neill] sees the dinosaurs for the first time,” Currey stated. “Sadly, it didn’t make the cut, but it was my own fun moment.”

Shazam! Fury of the Gods sees the return of Asher Angel and Zachary Levi as they reprise their respective roles as Billy Batson and Shazam. Joining them are returning cast members Jack Dylan Grazer and Adam Brody as Freddy, Faithe Herman and Meagan Good as Darla, Ian Chen and Ross Bulter as Eugene, Grace Fulton as Mary, Jovan Arman and D.J. Cotrona as Pedro, Marta Milans, Cooper Andrews, and Djimon Hounsou.

Shazam! Fury of the Gods is directed by David F. Sandberg (Annabelle: Creation) from a screenplay written by Shazam! scribe Henry Gayden. It is produced by Peter Safran. The film is now available in theaters.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2024 Peacock Price Increase Date Detailed by NBCUniversal
Forum | 10 hours ago

2024 Peacock Price Increase Date Detailed by NBCUniversal

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention
Forum | 5 days ago

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 6 days ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama