Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 Trailer Previews 9 Epic Stories

Forum 1 year ago

Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 Trailer Previews 9 Epic Stories

Lucasfilm has dropped the official Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 trailer for the upcoming second installment of Disney+’s animated anthology series, which is slated to make its debut on May 4.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21e7a911702aa71505c7b922419a8015.jpg

The video teases the nine stories from filmmakers around the globe. It also highlights its epic action sequences, which will once again include visually stunning lightsaber duels.

Star Wars: Visions Vol. 2 will continue to push the boundaries of Star Wars storytelling by employing the most captivating animation styles from a variety of countries and cultures. The series is executive produced by Waugh, Jacqui Lopez, and Josh Rimes.

Check out the Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 trailer below:

The animation studios involved in the production of the next installment are El Guiri (Spain), Cartoon Saloon (Ireland), Punkrobot (Chile), Aardman (United Kingdom), Studio Mir (South Korea) Studio La Cachette (France), 88 Pictures (India), D’art Shtajio (Japan), and Triggerfish (South Africa).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 3 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 3 days ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers