Talk to Me Trailer Previews A24’s Next Supernatural Horror Film

Forum 1 year ago

Talk to Me Trailer Previews A24’s Next Supernatural Horror Film

A24 has released the official trailer for Talk to Me, the forthcoming supernatural horror film which hails from up-and-coming Australian filmmaking duo Danny and Michael Philippou, a.k.a RackaRacka. It had its world premiere at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival and is slated to arrive in theaters on July 28.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/77265669b99a6164eb4b58c5ab1194a9.jpg

The Talk to Me trailer features a group of teenagers who find thrill and enjoyment in contacting spirits through an embalmed hand. However, it eventually backfires when one of them decides to continue forming a connection to the spirit world in an attempt to communicate with a recently deceased loved one.

Talk to Me marks the feature-length directorial debut of twins Danny and Michael Philippou, who first gained recognition through their YouTube channel. The film stars Sophia Wilde, Joe Bird, Alexandra Jensen, Otis Dhanji, Miranda Otto, Marcus Johnson, Alexandria Steffensen, Zoe Terakes, and Chris Alosio.

“In the film, Mia (Wilde) is determined to get a piece of the otherworldly action in order to be distracted on the eve of her mother’s death,” reads the synopsis. “But when her group of friends gathers for another unruly séance with the mysterious embalmed hand that promises a direct line to the spirits, they’re unprepared for the consequences of bending the rules through prolonged contact. As the boundary between worlds collapses and disturbing supernatural visions increasingly haunt Mia, she rushes to undo the horrific damage before it’s irreversible.”

Talk to Me is written by Danny Philippou, Bill Hinzman, and Daley Pearson. It is executive produced by Ari Harrison, Jeff Harrison, Phil Hunt, Daniel Negret, and Compton Ross, with Kristina Ceyton, Samantha Jennings, and Christopher Seeto as producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Exorcism Trailer Teases Terrifying Russell Crowe Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Exorcism Trailer Teases Terrifying Russell Crowe Horror Movie