Good Fortune: Seth Rogen & Keanu Reeves to Lead Aziz Ansari’s Directorial Debut

Forum 1 year ago

Good Fortune: Seth Rogen & Keanu Reeves to Lead Aziz Ansari’s Directorial Debut

Lionsgate has announced the leads for the comedy movie Good Fortune, which will be directed, written, and led by Parks and Recreation vet Aziz Ansari in his feature directorial debut.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1ee2ebd2f613148041eb84d0fae99d8.jpg

The film, which will also star Seth Rogen (The Super Mario Bros. Movie) and Keanu Reeves (John Wick series), has been greenlit and will be starting principal photography in Los Angeles next month.

“We have indeed found good fortune with this film,” Joe Drake, chair of the Lionsgate Motion Picture Group stated. “We love the script and believe strongly in Aziz as both a performer and a director. And when you add in Seth and Keanu — two incredible world-class talents — toplining alongside Aziz, this has the potential to be a very special film for us. We moved quickly to land this project once it was available.”

Good Fortune is being produced by Anthony Katagas, Alan Yang, and Ansari, and will be overseen by Brady Fujikawa and Jon Humphrey at Lionsgate. Plot details are currently being kept under wraps.

Ansari is a seven-time Emmy nominee and two-time winner. He is known for playing Tom Haverford throughout all seven seasons of Parks and Recreation and for co-creating and writing the Netflix series Master of None.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 3 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 15 hours ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie