Superman: Legacy Update & Script Picture Shared by James Gunn

Forum 1 year ago

Superman: Legacy Update & Script Picture Shared by James Gunn

Today marks the 85th anniversary of Superman‘s introduction into the world of comics, and to celebrate, director and co-CEO of DC Studios James Gunn gave a new Superman: Legacy update.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3abef5302398d522df59a17798437009.jpg

In a tweet, Gunn revealed the front of the script for the upcoming movie and also said that costumes, production design, and more were “up and running” as the team entered into “early pre-production.”

Currently, not too much is known about the film, with fans still anxious to find out who will play the new version of Superman in the DC Universe. While Gunn has shot down various rumors on social media, most things about the film are unknown, but he did note that as of last month, casting hadn’t yet begun.

Check out James Gunn’s Superman: Legacy update below:

“Superman: Legacy tells the story of Superman’s journey to reconcile his Kryptonian heritage with his human upbringing as Clark Kent of Smallville, Kansas. He is the embodiment of truth, justice and the American way, guided by human kindness in a world that sees kindness as old-fashioned.”

The DC Universe’s first phase, called Chapter One: Gods and Monsters, will feature a multitude of different movies and television shows. A few of the announced projects include Superman: Legacy, a Batman and Robin-focused movie called The Brave and the Bold, a Supergirl movie titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, a Swamp Thing film, and multiple TV shows.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date
Forum | 18 hours ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date

Henry Cavill’s Superman Exit Wasn’t Pre-Planned, James Gunn Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

Henry Cavill’s Superman Exit Wasn’t Pre-Planned, James Gunn Says

Sicario 3 Update Given by Josh Brolin
Forum | 1 day ago

Sicario 3 Update Given by Josh Brolin