James Gunn Talks Superman: Legacy Script Writing & Balancing Press

Forum 1 year ago

James Gunn Talks Superman: Legacy Script Writing & Balancing Press

Erik ten Hag has insisted that Man Utd's 'determination and resilience' was the reason for their FA Cup semi final triumph on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c8df73cb3cc4ea5dc3da213af34d02ae.jpg

The Red Devils were second-best for much of the clash with Brighton and Hove Albion at Wembley Stadium, relying on the goalkeeping prowess of David de Gea and the back four's impressing showing to see them through to a penalty shootout they would win 7-6.

In general, the performance was much, much improved from Man Utd's disaster-class against Sevilla in the Europa League on Thursday evening - something which Ten Hag was keen to point out during his post-match interview with BBC Sport:

"On Thursday I saw a team I didn't recognise but today we went back to usual. I could see determination and resilience. We fought for every yard and competed in every battle. We had good chances."

Another user wondered how Gunn managed to both do press for Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 and work on pre-production for Superman: Legacy. The director explained that the Superman movie was left in the “capable hands” of the movie’s “production designer, costume designer, casting directors, and executive producers” while he’s touring. Gunn said he is also able to see auditions online from where he is and that he’ll start to see designs when he comes back.

“Superman: Legacy tells the story of Superman’s journey to reconcile his Kryptonian heritage with his human upbringing as Clark Kent of Smallville, Kansas,” reads the movie’s official synopsis. “He is the embodiment of truth, justice and the American way, guided by human kindness in a world that sees kindness as old-fashioned.”

The DC Universe’s first phase, called Chapter One: Gods and Monsters, will feature a multitude of different movies and television shows. A few of the announced projects include Superman: Legacy, a Batman and Robin-focused movie called The Brave and the Bold, a Supergirl movie titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, a Swamp Thing film, and multiple TV shows.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 1 day ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 2 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 3 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son