McGregor Forever Video Sets Release Date for Netflix Documentary

Forum 11 months ago

McGregor Forever Video Sets Release Date for Netflix Documentary

Netflix has released the first official look at the upcoming documentary based on UFC fighter and Road House remake star Conor McGregor, titled McGregor Forever.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97b7be7f78a489ad55efb9a98642b581.jpg

The documentary chronicles McGregor’s 2021, dubbed “one of the most demanding years of his career,” and follows the fighter as he prepares for two fights in a 12-month period, both of which came against mixed martial artist and former Interim UFC Lightweight Champion Dustin Poirier.

“Conor is unlike anyone I’ve ever collaborated with. As one of his trainers described him, he’s an entirely unreasonable man,” said director Gotham Chopra in a statement. “And for that reason, he’s impossible not to watch and be fascinated by. Don’t look away, because I guarantee you, you will definitely miss something inexplicably wild.”

Check out the McGregor Forever first look video below:

“This series will put you in the room with one of the greatest mixed martial arts stars on the planet as he takes on the most important battle of his career,” reads the official synopsis from the documentary. “Now, as the superstar who put the sport on the map prepares for his return to the octagon, you get a behind-the-scenes look at how Conor got here and why he’s still the driving force in the UFC.”

McGregor Forever is set to premiere on Netflix on May 17, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series
Forum | 2 hours ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series

One Piece Season 2 Update: Netflix Adds Percy Jackson EP as Co-Showrunner
Forum | 7 hours ago

One Piece Season 2 Update: Netflix Adds Percy Jackson EP as Co-Showrunner

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images
Forum | 13 hours ago

Shoresy Season 3 Hulu Release Date Set in First-Look Images

Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu
Forum | 18 hours ago

Atlas Trailer Previews Jennifer Lopez’s Netflix Sci-Fi Movie With Sterling K. Brown, Simu Liu