James Gunn Will ‘Wait & See’ to Determine Ezra Miller’s DCU Future

Forum 11 months ago

James Gunn Will ‘Wait & See’ to Determine Ezra Miller’s DCU Future

Ezra Miller’s DCU Future is currently up in the air, and according to filmmaker and co-CEO of DC Studios James Gunn, the company is taking a wait-and-see approach to things regarding the troubled star.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6096dc04188af56acc31bae594a3bbfa.jpg

Speaking to the Associated Press during the world premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Gunn was asked if there were any plans for Miller to continue playing The Flash in the DC Universe, following the litany of controversy the actor has been involved in. According to Gunn, he’s going to wait and “see how things go,” and noted that fans will just have to “wait and see.”

“We’re just gonna have to wait and see, you know? I mean, we’ll see how things go, so, you know,” said Gunn of Ezra Miller’s DCU future.

Miller has been embroiled in controversy for some time now. Things came to a head for Miller last August when the actor said that they would be seeking help for “complex mental health issues” in an apology statement made concerning a litany of incidents that had popped up.

“Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment,” Miller said via a statement. “I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behavior. I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe, and productive stage in my life.”

That statement came following an incident where Miller was charged with felony burglary. The troubled actor had been making headlines all of 2022 for various arrests and controversies. In early 2022, Miller was arrested in April and booked on suspicion of second-degree assault, and a month prior to that in March, Miller was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and harassment following an incident in Hawaii as well.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 2 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 5 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show
Forum | 6 days ago

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show