James Gunn: A Marvel/DC Movie Crossover Might Happen ‘in 10 Years’

Forum 11 months ago

James Gunn: A Marvel/DC Movie Crossover Might Happen ‘in 10 Years’

The idea of a potential Marvel and DC movie crossover is one that fans have been thinking about for some time. According to recent comments from director and Co-CEO of DC Studios James Gunn, we’re still far away from those dreams happening.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6c10a7202bc1c84e3950836ee88208ea.jpg

Speaking to Deadline at the world premiere of his upcoming film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Gunn was once again asked about the potential for a Marvel and DC crossover. He said that it would be “cool,” but doesn’t think it’ll happen for at least another 10 years.

“I think that it would look like something that would be happening in about 10 years,” Gunn stated. “Not today, because we have a whole bunch of other DC movies we need to tell. But yeah, I think it could be cool.”

James Gunn‘s comments echo similar ones that he made just recently. Speaking to Empire Magazine, the Co-CEO was asked about a Marvel and DC crossover and said that it would be “many years” until something like that happened. Gunn also brought up the fact that DC had to get established in their own universe first, but that discussions had actually happened, albeit “very light” ones.

“Who knows? That’s many years away, though,” Gunn said at the time. “I think we have to establish what we’re doing [at DC] first. I would be lying to say that we haven’t discussed it. But all discussions have been very, very light and fun.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 1 day ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman