Doctor Who Season 14 Cast Adds Frozen Star Jonathan Groff

Forum 11 months ago

Doctor Who Season 14 Cast Adds Frozen Star Jonathan Groff

Doctor Who Season 14 has added another actor to its cast — this time, Frozen and Glee star Jonathan Groff will be joining the popular British series.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f749067fbf6d5ad0f9aee56b1af4ae5a.jpg

What is Jonathan Groff’s Doctor Who Season 14 role?

Deadline reports that Doctor Who Season 14 will feature Groff in a “mysterious” guest role. Though the BBC offered the outlet little more information about Groff’s role, it did reportedly say that his character will “jump aboard the TARDIS,” suggesting he could be an ally to the titular Doctor.

Groff is best known for voicing the character of Kristoff in Disney’s Frozen and its sequels and shorts. The actor’s other major roles include that of Jesse St. James in Glee, Holden Ford in Mindhunter, and the voice of Ollie in the Netflix miniseries Lost Ollie.

The upcoming season of Doctor Who, which hails from showrunner Russell T. Davies, will feature Ncuti Gatwa in the role of the Doctor. This will be Gatwa’s first major TV project as the titular lead. He will officially become the first-ever Black actor to portray the iconic character in the history of the franchise.

The most recent season of Doctor Who, Season 13, was written and executive produced by Chris Chibnall, who also served as the showrunner.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie