I Am Groot Season 2 Update Provided by James Gunn

Forum 11 months ago

I Am Groot Season 2 Update Provided by James Gunn

The 2022 Disney+ animated series I Am Groot was a hit amongst fans, and recently, filmmaker James Gunn said that an I Am Groot Season 2 may be coming, but not with him involved.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e77bd75f56b0e9abd7c263ea2173d6d.jpg

In reply to a fan’s question on Twitter, Gunn was asked whether or not fans could expect I Am Groot Season 2 to happen and if he’d be involved. Gunn said that he thinks more episodes are coming for the animated series but confirmed that he would not be involved with it.

This comes as Gunn released his last movie for Marvel Studios, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, for the time being. Now, the filmmaker will oversee the creation of the new DC Universe, as he and Peter Safran were appointed as co-CEOs of DC Studios late last year.

I Am Groot was an animated, five-episode series that took place between the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and the post-credits scene of the second film and mostly told the story of Groot growing up. The series saw the titular character getting into various hijinks, with the character in his “Baby Groot” phase from the second film.

With Groot now fully grown once again by the end of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it’s unknown what exactly a second season of I Am Groot would look like.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 1 day ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron