Julia Fox frees the nipple in see through plastic gown at Cannes Film Festival

Forum 10 months ago

Julia Fox frees the nipple in see through plastic gown at Cannes Film Festival

Juia Fox left nothing to the imagination as she stepped out in a clear plastic dress at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival on Monday night, May 22.

Julia Fox frees the nipple in see through plastic gown at Cannes Film Festival (photos)

The model and actress, 33, wore a Nicolas Jebran creation which is part of the designer’s summer 2023 collection, featured a corset-style front with boning and a dramatic train along with a hood-style back.

Julia Fox frees the nipple in see through plastic gown at Cannes Film Festival (photos)

The former Kanye West flame wore navy blue lipstick to contrast with her see-through dress.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 1 week ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’

Tangles: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Leads Animated Movie About Alzheimer’s, More Cast Revealed
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tangles: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Leads Animated Movie About Alzheimer’s, More Cast Revealed

Euphoria Season 3 Update: New Season May Film in 2025, HBO Vetoed Private Detective Storyline
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Euphoria Season 3 Update: New Season May Film in 2025, HBO Vetoed Private Detective Storyline