“Don’t allow negative and toxic people rent space in your head” Mercy Aigbe pens powerful advice as she prays for a new Nigeria

Forum 10 months ago

“Don’t allow negative and toxic people rent space in your head” Mercy Aigbe pens powerful advice as she prays for a new Nigeria

Actress Mercy Aigbe Adeoti has penned powerful advice to her followers as she prays for a new Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c08eb94a83f64696a209976f03508e7.jpg

The mother of two shared a video of herself online with a prayerful caption for the new administration in Nigeria.

Mercy Aigbe prayed that the new administration favours everyone and marks the beginning of a better and greater Nigeria.

She further urged her followers to avoid negative and toxic people. Mercy Aigbe admonished them that they should be kicked out.

“As it’s a New Dawn in Nigeria, I pray this administration favours us, I pray this season will be the beginning of a better, greater Nigeria

Meanwhile, don’t forget not to allow negative and toxic people to rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 16 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 17 hours ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 22 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti