I Know I Don’t Have A Great Voice – BBNaija’s Whitemoney

Forum 10 months ago

I Know I Don’t Have A Great Voice – BBNaija’s Whitemoney

Whitemoney, winner of the Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ Housemate, has admitted that he doesn't have a great voice for music.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f34e9c1388534aa8be6fba6311a229b.jpg

According to him, he doesn't have a great voice like other A-list Nigerian singers.

He made the confession during an interview with Legit as he reveals his strengths as a musician.

Recall that Whitemoney has constantly been criticized online over his decision to pursue music instead of pursuing a career with his culinary skills.

However, the BBNaija star in a recent chat said although he might not have a great voice, his music is best felt during a live performance where people can listen and pick lessons.

Whitemoney, further described himself as a highlife artist adding he is an independent singer and has not signed to any record label.

He said, “I don’t have a great voice, my music strength can probably be best felt during live performance, where you can listen to what I am saying and enjoy yourself while picking one or two lessons. So to a large extent I would best describe myself as an highlife artist.

“I am an independent artist not signed to any record label. And to do that, I need plenty of money, so I’m a businessman first before being a musician.

“Also, one thing needs to be clear as an Independent artist you still need a distribution company. All big music stars do it so my deal with Banky W wasn’t about me joining his label as one of artists.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 17 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized