Updates on Spider-Man 4, Live-Action Miles Morales Movie, and Spider-Verse Spin-offs

Forum 10 months ago

Updates on Spider-Man 4, Live-Action Miles Morales Movie, and Spider-Verse Spin-offs

Spider-Man producers Amy Pascal and Avi Arad have given multiple Spider-Man updates about upcoming movies starring the Marvel character.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d6b3f5b78ec2971037c1df89625fe99.jpg

Pascal was asked by Variety about future projects involving Spider-Man and the Spider-Verse. The producer confirmed that a Spider-Woman movie and a live-action Miles Morales movie are both in the works, telling the interviewer, “You’ll see all of it.” For the Spider-Woman movie specifically, Arad said that fans will see it “sooner than you expect.”

Hailee Steinfeld — the voice of Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman in the Spider-Verse series of movies — spoke positively of voicing the character.

“This is like my dream job, sign me up over and over again,” Steinfeld said. “I got to be comfortable! And it’s a dream to be in a space that feels so comfortable but also creative and free and just exciting to be a part of.”

Another Spider-Man update came in regards to the Marvel Cinematic Universe‘s Spider-Man 4. Pascal confirmed that the sequel is going to be made, but that the current ongoing writers strike has halted development for the time being.

“Are we going to make another movie? Of course, we are,” Pascal confirmed. “We’re in the process, but the writers strike, nobody is working during the strike. We’re all being supporters and whenever they get themselves together, we’ll get started.”

The most recent Spider-Man movie, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, is directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, Kemp Powers, and Justin K. Thompson. It features the voices of Shameik Moore as Miles Morales, Hailee Steinfeld as Gwen Stacy, Jake Johnson as Peter B. Parker, Issa Rae as Spider-Woman, Daniel Kaluuya as Spider-Punk, Karan Soni as Spider-Man India, Oscar Isaac as Spider-Man 2099, Jason Schwartzman as The Spot, Brian Tyree Henry as Jefferson Davis, Luna Lauren Velez as Rio Morales, Greta Lee as Lyla, Andy Samberg, and more.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa