“Anyone who knows her should help me warn her” Drama as man calls out actress, Bose Aregbesola (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“Anyone who knows her should help me warn her” Drama as man calls out actress, Bose Aregbesola (Video)

A fan of beloved actress, Bose Aregbesola has called her out over one of her movies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff29b8ea4d80852c96e7f5b9343e409c.jpg

In a video posted online on her Instagram page, the man urged anyone close to the actress to sternly warn her on his behalf.

He stated that if he talks about his ordeal, many would chide him for insulting celebrities.

The man who seems to have been joking with her, questioned why she would end her latest film, Game Master without a concluding part.

“Please anybody who knows Bose Aregbesola should help me warn her because if someone starts to talk, people would say I am insulting celebrities. If you hear what she did….. I don’t understand celebrities anymore. If I tell you what she did, you would question what else can be done to her. Is it because people know you, and you think you can use wealth to slap me?

I don’t understand why she would end the film, Game Master like that, it should have part 5″.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare