“Your head isn’t correct” Funke Akindele tells Lateef Adedimeji

Forum 10 months ago

“Your head isn’t correct” Funke Akindele tells Lateef Adedimeji

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has slammed her colleague, Lateef Adedimeji over his comic act.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1bfede08552cf015d0782bc025b1657.jpg

The brand ambassador to Peju Alagbo enterprise shared a video of him promoting the brand.

Lateef, who was dressed as a woman was headed to a party, when his wife, who starred as his daughter, pestered him to do a dance video.

Mo Bimpe was singing Davido’s popular hit song, “Unavailable”, which Lateef wasn’t pleased with.

Cutting her short, the movie star stated that he would always be available for any event as that’s what he lives for.

“My brother, my sister, e ma gbami ke”.

Taking to his comment section, Funke Akindele questioned his mental state.

The mother of twins stated that the actor’s head wasn’t correct.

“Ori yin o pe Ma”, Funke Akindele wrote in Yoruba.

Also commenting were Bimbo Ademoye, Mr. Macaroni, Kunle Afod, and others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 18 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors