Bella Ramsey First Learned of The Last of Us Through Clickbait

Forum 10 months ago

Bella Ramsey First Learned of The Last of Us Through Clickbait

Bella Ramsey is one of the stars of The Last of Us, HBO’s post-apocalyptic drama series about the survivors of a widespread pandemic. The Last of Us series is based on the 2013 critically acclaimed video game of the same name by Naughty Dog. Ramsey, however, is not a gamer, so The Last of Us first came on her radar through clickbait.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dbe750e4dce813a622e68685d31dbf2f.jpg

“Though I quickly learned the impact [The Last of Us] had,” Ramsey told Vanity Fair. “I’d heard of it because I saw a clickbait thing talking about it being the first lesbian kiss in a video game. I thought, Oh, that’s cool.”

Who is Involved in The Last of Us?

Ramsey stars as Ellie, a teenager immune to the fungal infection that led to the collapse of society. Joel, played by Pedro Pascal, is tasked with smuggling Ellie out of a quarantine zone and transporting her across the country to be studied by doctors to create a vaccine.

The first season’s ensemble cast included Nico Parker, Nick Offerman, Murray Bartlett, Anna Torv, Gabriel Luna, Melanie Lynskey, Rutina Wesley, Storm Reid, and Scott Shepherd. Stars of the video game that appeared in Season 1 include Merle Dandridge, Jeffrey Pierce, Troy Baker, and Ashley Johnson. Pierce, Baker, and Johnson played new characters, while Dandridge reprised her as Marlene.

Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann co-created The Last of Us for HBO. Druckmann also served as the co-creator of the video game. The series is a joint production of PlayStation Productions, Naughty Dog, Sony Pictures Television, Word Games, and the Mighty Mint.

The Last of Us became an instant success for HBO, as the pilot garnered 4.7 million viewers, the second-biggest debut for a series premiere since 2010. It’s been hailed by many critics as the one of the best live-action video game adaptations. The series was renewed for Season 2.

All nine episodes of The Last of Us Season 1 can be streamed on Max.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 1 week ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 1 week ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda

BBNaija
Forum | 3 weeks ago

BBNaija's Bella Sparks Breakup Rumors As She Deletes All Photos Of Sheggz