Actress Daniella Okeke finally addresses reports of undergoing ‘chin implant’ surgery following new look

Forum 10 months ago

Actress Daniella Okeke finally addresses reports of undergoing ‘chin implant’ surgery following new look

Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has finally addressed reports of undergoing surgery following her new look.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8ff5284f27638ca939310fdb0656bcf8.jpg

Fans of the beloved actress had noted how the movie star had changed recently and had bombarded her with queries.

Daniella had shared a video of her showing off her no-make-up face, which had left a fan alluding her new look to chin implant.

The fan wrote, “Your chin implant is great, makes your face looks more square than round. Looks good on you”.

Responding to him, Daniella Okeke demoed having any chin implant.

“Ma I’ve no Chin Implant”.

Another fan had expressed displeasure over her new look as she pointed out that the actress was more beautiful before surgery.

“She looks strange. She was better before the surgery o”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 17 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shallipopi
Forum | 19 hours ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel