Adorable moment MC Oluomo’s children serenade him with money and love at his first wife’s birthday (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Adorable moment MC Oluomo’s children serenade him with money and love at his first wife’s birthday (Video)

Lagos State Parks and Garages chairman, Musiliu Akisanya better known as MC Oluomo is no doubt a proud father.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/516b77f174560f478be74ae36e65f0e9.jpg

In videos making rounds on the internet, the former NURTW boss was seen being serenaded by his children at his first wife a birthday party.

Kemi Filani reported days back that MC Oluomo’s first wife had turned a new age and in celebration of her birthday, her children had thrown her a lavish bash.

MC Oluomo, who had returned to Nigeria from France to join in the celebration, was left stunned by his children’s grand gesture towards him.

His children had rained money on him as they serenaded him with love.

There is no doubt that MC Oluomo is a good father as he never ceases to show love to his children, both in and outside Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 10 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 11 hours ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 14 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties