Resident Evil: Death Island Release Date Announced

Forum 10 months ago

Resident Evil: Death Island Release Date Announced

Sony Pictures had only been saying that Resident Evil: Death Island would be released in the summer, but declined to be more specific. The company has now revealed a more concrete Resident Evil: Death Island release date, noting that the animated film will be coming out on July 25 through physical (DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K) and digital storefronts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/27986ab151f934f06924eb0b4c9abb32.jpg

When is Resident Evil: Death Island coming out?

This date came in the latest trailer that happens to contain a lot of recycled footage from other trailers. July 25 is also just a bit after its Japanese release date of July 7, which was was revealed in April. It seemed like a wider release would follow shortly after, and that ended up being the case.

Death Island has Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, and Rebecca Chambers going to Alcatraz Island to combat a new twist on an old threat. The characters are being played by Kevin Dorman, Stephanie Panisello, Matthew Mercer, Nicole Tompkins, and Erin Cahill, respectively. Assassin Classroom: Graduation director Eiichirō Hasumi directed the film, while Psycho-Pass writer Makoto Fukami and penned the script. Death Island is also a sequel to Resident Evil: Vendetta, the widely panned 2017 film.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 9 hours ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed
Forum | 9 hours ago

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 12 hours ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello