The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Release Date Set for Part 1 & Part 2

Forum 10 months ago

The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Release Date Set for Part 1 & Part 2

Netflix has announced The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 release date.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2fbdb8b902087e6567fa12df86ee1bb.jpg

The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 release date has been set for July 6, 2023, when the first part of Season 2 will release. Following that, Part 2 of Season 2 will release on August 3, 2023. Fans will have to wait a bit after the first five episodes drop to see how the second season wraps up.

A new poster for the series was also released by Netflix, which showcases star Manuel Garcia-Rulfo as Mickey Haller standing in front of a car.

Check out the new poster below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ae357299034d8357b063dba6c5e42760.jpg

What is The Lincoln Lawyer about?

The first season of The Lincoln Lawyer was based on the series’ second book, The Brass Verdict. The series stars Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Neve Campbell, Becki Newton, Jazz Raycole, Angus Sampson, Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine, Christopher Gorham, Krista Warner, Michael Graziadei, and Jamie McShane.

The hit drama series based on the book series by Michael Connelly premiered in 2022, and was popular enough warrant a quick renewal. Like the first season, Season 2 of the series will also be 10 episodes long. This time it will be based on Connelly’s fourth book in the series, The Fifth Witness.

“Mickey Haller (Manuel Garcia-Rulfo), an iconoclastic idealist, runs his law practice out of the back seat of his Lincoln, as he takes on cases big and small across the expansive city of Los Angeles,” reads the official synopsis.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 1 day ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment