Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Video Spotlights Prequel’s All-Star Voice Cast

Forum 10 months ago

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Video Spotlights Prequel’s All-Star Voice Cast

A new video for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts from Paramount Pictures‘ forthcoming action prequel has been released. The film is slated to arrive in theaters this Friday, June 9.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f70ccd458125c58f5fcb1e9332bf58f5.jpg

The clip highlights the film’s star-studded cast, led by long-time Optimus Prime actor Peter Cullen. The video also features a commentary from director Steven Caple Jr. as he explains their casting process for Rise of the Beasts.

Check out the Transformers: Rise of the Beasts video below

What to Expect in Transformers: Rise of the Beasts?

“Returning to the action and spectacle that have captured moviegoers around the world, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons,” reads the synopsis.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is being helmed by Creed II director Steven Caple Jr. from a screenplay written by Joby Harold. It stars Anthony Ramos as Noah Diaz, Dominique Fishback as Elena Wallace, Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime, Michelle Yeoh as Airazor, Pete Davidson as Mirage, Ron Perlman as Optimus Primal, Peter Dinklage as Scourge, Liza Koshy as Arcee, Michaela Jaé Rodriguez as Nightbird, Colman Domingo as Unicron and more.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie