Ted Lasso Spin-off Series Teased by Nick Mohammed

Forum 10 months ago

Ted Lasso Spin-off Series Teased by Nick Mohammed

Ted Lasso‘s series finale was just a few shorts weeks ago. However, star Nick Mohammed has already teased a potential Ted Lasso spin-off.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a01005ecbeb48caa2908410207ccd1c4.jpg

What did Nick Mohammed tease on Twitter?

Earlier this week, the official Apple TV Twitter account tweeted out a picture of Ted Lasso characters Coach Beard (Brendan Hunt), Roy Kent (Brett Goldstein), and Nathan “Nate” Shelley (Mohammed) standing in the AFC Richmond locker room. A caption for the photo read “smells like potential,” which fans took to be a hint of sorts for future shows.

Joining in on the fun, Mohammed quoted the tweet with a zipped lips emoji. For those unaware, the end of Ted Lasso sees the titular coach leave England and head back home to America. However, Coach Beard remains in England, with Roy Kent being named the new coach of AFC Richmond.

Although fans would love to see a Ted Lasso spin-off series, Mohammed himself said he was wary of one just earlier this month. Speaking to GamesRadar+, Mohammed said it would have to be a good enough story, with other people willing to return, for him to return.

“I’m wary of a spin-off, to be honest,” Mohammed said. “Don’t get me wrong, if everyone else was up for it and doing it, and the story felt intriguing and interesting, I’d be open to it, of course. But, particularly with Nate, we have told a real story with him, so you wouldn’t want to do something substandard.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 4 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 5 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts