Ezra Miller Thanks WB, Zack Snyder, James Gunn, and More at The Flash Premiere

Forum 10 months ago

Ezra Miller Thanks WB, Zack Snyder, James Gunn, and More at The Flash Premiere

Ezra Miller thanked Warner Bros. and a few DC creators at the premiere of their new movie, The Flash.

Miller, who plays Barry Allen/The Flash in the DC Extended Universe, has had a complex legal history. They have been arrested multiple times recently on various charges of harassment, burglary, and disorderly conduct. They stayed out of the limelight in the midst of their legal issues, doing no press for the film.

However, Miller made a rare public appearance at the red carpet premiere of The Flash on Monday. “I love you, maestro. I think you are amazing, and I think your work is monumental,” Miller said to director Andy Muschietti. This was Miller’s first public comment since August 2022, when they cited “complex mental health issues” as the cause of their violent behavior.

Ezra Miller also thanked Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder for casting them as The Flash in 2014 for Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League. They also thanked “Peter Safran and James Gunn for your grace and discernment and care in the context of my life and in bringing this moment actually to fruition.”

The premiere did not feature any interviews with talent, which is atypical for a Hollywood red carpet. Warner Bros. has previously done no-interview carpets with films like Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, another Miller film that also featured controversy surrounding screenwriter J.K. Rowling.

Does The Flash have a post credit scene?

Yes, The Flash has a post-credits scene. Make sure to stay till the very end to see what may happen next in the DC Extended Universe.

The Flash races into theaters on June 16, 2023, by Warner Bros. Pictures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 2 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 3 days ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 4 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 5 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window