Multiple Gwen Stacy Variants Will Be in Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse

Forum 10 months ago

Multiple Gwen Stacy Variants Will Be in Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse

Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse will feature multiple Gwen Stacy variants.

The new Marvel animated movie Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse has been a huge hit among critics and audiences. This is the sequel to the 2018 film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Both films featured many variants of Spider-Man, with the new movie featuring about 280 variants of the web-slinging superhero.

On an episode of the Crew Call with Anthony D’Alessandro podcast, writers/producers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller confirmed that we would see variants of Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman. “Currently, yes,” Lord answered, and Miller confirmed. “Currently, yes. I would say that, yes.” “It’s on the page,” Lord and Miller continued. “It is… I think that that… These things evolve as they go.”

“But it is sort of plot-integral, I would say,” Miller added of including multiple Gwen Stacy variants in the third Spider-Verse movie.

When is the next Spider-Verse movie coming out?

Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse releases on March 29, 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances