Tom Cruise on Mission: Impossible 7: ‘I Will Always Fight for Big Theaters’

Forum 10 months ago

Tom Cruise on Mission: Impossible 7: ‘I Will Always Fight for Big Theaters’

At the world premiere of Mission: Impossible 7 in Rome, franchise lead Tom Cruise made a commitment to movie theaters. According to Variety, the blockbuster star promised more high-quality pictures made with theatrical audiences in mind.

“My goal since I was little was to make movies and travel And not just be a tourist, but work in that world and understand their culture,” Cruise said. “Through my movies, I’ve been able to have that because everyone here has allowed me to entertain them. It’s a privilege that I have never taken for granted. It’s my passion to entertain you, and I will always fight for big theaters and that kind of experience for everyone.”

Dead Reckoning Part One is currently slated to arrive in theaters on July 12. It will debut the same month as other big-budget heavy hitters like Oppenheimer, Barbie, and Haunted Mansion.

What to Expect in Mission: Impossible 7?

“In Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team embark on their most dangerous mission yet: To track down a terrifying new weapon that threatens all of humanity before it falls into the wrong hands,” the official synopsis reads. “With control of the future and the fate of the world at stake, and dark forces from Ethan’s past closing in, a deadly race around the globe begins. Confronted by a mysterious, all-powerful enemy, Ethan is forced to consider that nothing can matter more than his mission – not even the lives of those he cares about most.”

Joining Tom Cruise and Hayley Atwell in the seventh installment are franchise alums Rebecca Ferguson (Doctor Sleep), Simon Pegg (Ready Player One), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction), Vanessa Kirby (Hobbs & Shaw), and Henry Czerny (Ready or Not). The upcoming films will introduce Mission: Impossible newcomers Shea Whigham (Joker), Pom Klementieff (Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Avengers: Infinity War), and Esai Morales (La Bamba, Titans), and more. Dead Reckoning Part Two will also include Holt McCallany, Nick Offerman, Janet McTeer, and Hannah Waddingham.

The sequel is directed by Christopher McQuarrie and written by Erik Jendresen. Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning is divided into two parts, with the first one arriving on July 12, 2023, and the second on June 28, 2024. Cruise and McQuarrie are producers, alongside executive producers David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, Don Granger, Tommy Gormley, Chris Brock, and Susan E. Novick.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 33 mins ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 4 days ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman
Forum | 6 days ago

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 6 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip