Mission: Impossible 7 Was Changed for the Better by Edgar Wright’s Advice

Forum 10 months ago

Mission: Impossible 7 Was Changed for the Better by Edgar Wright’s Advice

Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One was changed by Edgar Wright’s advice.

The seventh movie in Tom Cruise’s Mission: Impossible series is premiering soon. This action spy film, written and directed by franchise veteran Christopher McQuarrie, features Ethan Hunt and the IMF team tracking down a terrifying new weapon that threatens all of humanity if it falls into the wrong hands.

“Edgar came to one of the later screenings [of the film], and asked one simple question about a specific sound – kind of an audio cue – and I thought I’d addressed that note. It was so obvious to me. But it wasn’t obvious to Edgar,” said McQuarrie.

“And when I asked the audience, it wasn’t obvious to them either. Nobody thought to bring it up until Edgar did. And that changed the entire movie. It changed the entire movie for the better. You just need honesty and clarity and awareness. No one person, Tom [Cruise] included, can really sit there, and look at the movie 24 hours a day, objectively. Tom and I will just look one another in the eye, and say, ‘do we want to change this? Or is this what we prefer?'”

Who is in the cast of Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning?

The Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One cast includes many familiar faces such as Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, and Henry Czerny reprises his role from the original Mission: Impossible. New cast members include Hayley Atwell, Esai Morales, Shea Whigham, Pom Klementieff, and Cary Elwes.

The movie releases on July 12, 2023, by Paramount Pictures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 4 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman
Forum | 5 days ago

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman