Bam Margera Update: Rehab Stay Going Well, Talking to Son Again

Forum 10 months ago

Bam Margera Update: Rehab Stay Going Well, Talking to Son Again

Following news that he had been placed on a psychiatric hold, Bam Margera remains in treatment and has been able to speak with his son, according to a recent report from TMZ.

According to the report, Margera’s estranged wife, Nikki Margera, has allowed Bam to communicate with his son, Phoenix, via FaceTime while Bam is in rehab. The report goes on to mention that Bam’s sessions with his songs are being observed by his therapist and that things have been going well so far.

TMZ notes that Margera is still in treatment at a rehab facility owned by Lamar Odom (who purchased three in California earlier this year).

What happened to Bam Margera?

The news comes following disputes between Margera and his wife, Nikki. Margera made headlines earlier this month by taking to Instagram and demanding he is allowed to see his son, threatening to take enough drugs until he dies if he doesn’t get the opportunity.

This came to a head earlier this month when Margera’s brother Jess took to social media asking if anyone in the Los Angeles area knew of Margera’s location, suggesting that he may be missing. According to Margera’s attorney Peter Thompson, however, Margera traveled to Los Angeles in an effort to reunite with his son.

According to a report from TMZ, law enforcement officers were able to locate Margera after he had gone missing by tracking his phone. TMZ also reported that Margera’s behavior and speech was deemed erratic.

Combined with recent suicidal threats the actor has made, the decision was made to place him in an involuntary psychiatric hold, something often called a “5150,” which refers to Article 1, Section 5150 of the California Welfare and Institutions Code.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 3 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 3 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone