Tom Cruise Refused to Kick Pom Klementieff While Filming Mission: Impossible 7

Forum 10 months ago

Tom Cruise Refused to Kick Pom Klementieff While Filming Mission: Impossible 7

Tom Cruise refused to kick Pom Klementieff in the stomach while filming a fight scene in Mission: Impossible 7.

Cruise reprises his role as IMF Agent Ethan Hunt in the upcoming action spy movie Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One. This is the seventh installment in the series and sees Ethan and his team facing off a new threat led by Gabriel (Esai Morales). Klementieff, known for her role as Mantis in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, appears in the film as Paris, an ally of Gabriel who serves as the film’s secondary antagonist.

During a sequence set in Venice, Ethan and Paris have a fight scene. While filming, Klementieff encourages Cruise to kick her in the guts. “I kept telling him to just kick me here,” the actress recalled to Entertainment Weekly, indicating her midsection. “I was squeezing abs. [I said], ‘You can just go for it.’ He was like ‘No, no, no, no, no.’ I was like, ‘But it’s going to help me!’ But he wouldn’t do it.”

Klementieff described her Mission: Impossible 7 character as “very, very, very much a chaotic element in the story. It doesn’t matter how deep in the background she is, you’re going to be watching her at all times and wondering what she’s going to do.” She says Paris “”destroys everything in her path. She’s a rebel, she’s a killer, she’s extremely skilled and quite lonely too.”

When does Mission: Impossible 7 come out?

Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One will be released on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, by Paramount Pictures.

The cast includes many familiar faces such as Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, and Henry Czerny reprises his role from the original Mission: Impossible. New cast members include Hayley Atwell, Esai Morales, Shea Whigham, Pom Klementieff, and Cary Elwes.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Tom Felton
Forum | 1 day ago

Biography & Career Of Tom Felton

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 6 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’
Forum | 1 week ago

Joseph Quinn: Gladiator 2 Filming Was ‘A Little Scary’