Yvonne Strahovski Pregnant: The Handmaid’s Tale Star Announces Baby No. 3

Forum 10 months ago

Yvonne Strahovski Pregnant: The Handmaid’s Tale Star Announces Baby No. 3

The Handmaid’s Tale actress Yvonne Strahovski is expecting baby number three, she announced on social media on Thursday.

In a recent post to Instagram, Strahovski confirmed that she was expecting her third child. She celebrated the news with a simple photograph of her and her dog, Pizza.

“Well here we go. Baby bump #3. Pizza really wanted to be in the photo. So did Mr tiny feet hiding behind me,” reads the caption.

Strahovski’s second child was born in December 2021, when she and husband Tim Loden celebrated the birth with another post on Instagram. Prior to that, Strahovski and Loden also welcomed son William into the world in October 2018. In an interview with Glamour U.K. (via THR) at the time, Strahovski explained the “challenging” feelings of getting back to set after having given birth.

“It was definitely one of the hardest and most challenging moments ever in my entire career. Coming back to work with a newborn and all the sleep deprivation that comes with that, plus I was breastfeeding,” said Strahvoski, noting that it was “crazy being all ‘miserable Serena’ and then coming in and having so much joy looking at my baby, and then going back into the scene and then coming back again and breastfeeding and being happy.” Her husband accompanied her on set to help.

Currently, Strahovski stars as Serena Joy Waterford in The Handmaid’s Tale. Waterford is the wife of Commander Fred Waterford, and has appeared as a main cast member in all five seasons of the series.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sausage Party: Foodtopia Poster Announces Release Date for Prime Video Series
Forum | 2 hours ago

Sausage Party: Foodtopia Poster Announces Release Date for Prime Video Series

Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 4 hours ago

Federal University of Tech. Babura announces Maiden Matriculation Ceremony, 2023/2024

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 4 hours ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role
Forum | 14 hours ago

M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role